Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reigning in emotions again

It seems that I'm doing alot of this lately.

We spoke to a loss mitigation company yesterday and today about a modification of our loan.  Ok.  Sounds great.  Now, we're not so sure.

It appears that there are quite a few scammers of this sort out there.  So what to do?  I don't know.  We're praying though and will find peace in a decision.  Tomorrow morning, we're making some phone calls....VA, mortgage company, you know, everybody.  I just hope some of them are there on New Year's Eve.  We'll see. 

Worse case, we get foreclosed on and move.  Best case, we keep our house and stay here.  We'll see.  I just know I'm not looking forward to the in between time. 

Tomorrow night's gonna be good, though.  We'll have some really good friends over and have communion and prayer for the new year.  And a good new year it's gonna be. 

Truly, foreclosure doesn't scare me.  I'm not afraid of it.  I just really hate the thought of the kids' dealing with it.  I think Josh would have it the best, but still he's gonna be asking to go home pretty quickly if we had to leave. 

I'm believing.  I know that nothing is too far gone for God and our situation here is not a crisis at all for Him. 

One of our instructors said once, "Hang out with Jesus - He's loaded."  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment