Saturday, January 1, 2011

some things learned through this

I'm sure I'll have lots of posts that have a similar title as this one.

I've learned that miracles are all the same to God.  I mean that a $5.00 miracle is the same size as a $6,000.00 miracle.  They are no different.

I've learned that we have stepped over the threshhold of walking in the blessing.  I know this because the blessings are about to overtake us. 

I've learned that the Lord is the Giver of Gifts, truly.

I've learned that the Lord is on time.

I've learned that He cares so much about the details.

I've learned that He really just wants us to trust Him.

I've learned that it's no big deal to Him to come up with the $$ to save our house. 

I've learned how to allow Him to break the spirit of poverty over us. 

I've learned that He puts the right people in your life at the right time. 

God is amazing.

And if it's hard to figure out - He's redeemed our house.  I'll have more on that on Monday.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment