Sunday, December 26, 2010

Two posts in one day.

The director of our school suggested that I start writing some things down that God has shown me.  I think this is a good place to do it.

I was over at my friend's apartment.  I had come there to visit with her for a few minutes before I picked up Jacob from the church there in Durant.  This friend was going through a divorce.  She was being very emotion-led.  At this particular time in her life, she was choosing to speak unbelief and ugliness over her husband.  The Lord showed me a chasm between the two of us - it looked as real as if she were standing on one side of a canyon and I on the other.  I could see the rocky edges and the straight drop-off.  We were each standing on one side and staring at each other.  For a brief second, there was even wind in our hair.  The scripture immediately came to mind where Jesus said he came with a sword to divide.  I think it's in Mark.  As she continued to speak unbelief and lies of the devil, the chasm widened.  I could even hear the ground rumbling and see rocks breaking off and falling into the chasm.  I knew at that moment that our friendship was at a changing point.  I know that God did not want me to cut her off from me, but was showing me that our relationship was definitely not the same.  It was a shift from a mutual fellowship to more of a ministry.  I had to separate myself some so that I could move forward in my calling.  It was very hard to see that.  She is very precious to me. 

We had a walk-a-thon at school to pray and raise money for the 2nd year mission trip.  We sent out letters requesting help with funds and each had an opportunity to give to the ministry.  After the letters were returned, we went as a group to walk around White Rock Lake and pray over the prayer requests.  I was walking behind our group when the Lord showed me everybody in front of me walking.  For a brief second, they were all pottery.  They were all shaped about like they are shaped now - some tall, some short, some a little rounder than others.  There were none perfect, but they were all holding water, filled to the top.  There were some that had cracks, some were different colors - all earth tones.  They all looked like the water pots you would see in times where they carried water from the wells.  Some had chips on top, some broken handles.  Each one was perfect, though.  Each one was usable.  Each one was sloshing water over the sides as it walked, but never emptied.  It was beautiful.

At the Gospel Truth Seminar in Fort Worth, the Lord showed me that as Andrew Wommack spoke, there were seed coming out of his mouth.  It was hitting each and every person in the auditorium, in the balcony and on the floor.  Some people it bounced off of and some people it sank into.  I could not tell who was who and understood immediately also that it was not a picture of who was saved or not, but a picture of the state that their "ground" was at that moment - some were just not paying attention and receiving and some had hard hearts.  I looked up to the video screen and the speakers to see if I could see seed also coming from there, and although I could see Andrew and hear him, the seed was only coming from his mouth.  I also saw angels with big bowls flying through the crowd scooping up the seed that bounced off the people.  God spoke to my heart and told me that His Word is precious and was not to be left there.

The week following the seminar, at school, we were giving one of our "talks".  We each were speaking for several minutes.  God showed me again, the speaker had seed coming out of their mouth.  All along the walls stood the angels with the bowls, but they had their bowls held in both hands in front of them.  There was no seed to catch - all was absorbed by the people in the classroom.  The Lord spoke to my heart and told me that our school was good ground.  It was beautiful.

About two weeks ago, I was in a Saturday night service and happened to get to be in the service instead of the media room.  I was worshipping and praying for the couple directly in front of me.  As I stood there, I knew I was in the throne room and the Lord showed me myself kneeling before Him with my head held high as a daughter of the King would, while still showing reverence to her Father/Lord.  Dribbling out of my mouth was the blood of Communion.  He spoke to my heart and told me that it was because of my partaking in Jesus' blood that I could stand in His presence.  I know it's not the physical act of Communion that saves me, but it was a beautiful picture of salvation.

Several years ago, I was in a worship service and was really loving on the Lord.  He showed me, from afar off, a scene in Heaven.  For a long time, I thought I was seeing God on His throne, but I don't think it was.  I think it was an ampitheater of some sort with someone preaching.  I was very far away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment