Thursday, December 23, 2010

hard parts

Right now, things are difficult.  I know that there is some revelation that is missing somewhere.  It has to be.  It's time for our miracle. 

I know I'll come full swing with my emotions.  They are not getting away from me.  I am angry right now, but not fearful.  I know that our family will be fine.  I know that the Lord is our provider. 

We need some wise counsel.  We need some direction.  I've been asking the Lord and I just don't know what I'm missing.  We need somebody to shed some light on this mess.

Our house is up for foreclosure sale on January 4th.  Not good news, but I know that's not the end of it.  It seems that if you look at the circumstances, we really only have the option of paying up or going into bankruptcy.  We really do not want bankruptcy, but it's not a discharge of debt, it would be a repayment plan over a few years. 

I want God to bring a miracle.  Truly, that is what I want to happen.  I don't want to move.  I don't want to uproot our kids.  I don't want to pack this mess.  I don't want to deal with all that.

Right now, if we had what we need to get out of this hole, it would take about $10,000.00 between the house and the van.  I know that is not a big thing to God, I just don't know what's keeping it from happening.

I understand so much more about the Kingdom's advance.  I understand there's major opposition to God's Kingdom.  I get it.  And I don't regret a second of that advance.  I'm just tired of not understanding whatever it is that I need to understand. 

Lord, God, I need you.  I need you every second of every day, but right now I need you to show me what I need to do.  Where is my revelation missing?  What do I need to understand?  You say you will give wisdom to anybody who asks...I'm asking.  With all my heart, I'm asking.  I do not believe for one second it is your will for us to move out of this home.  I do not believe for one second that it is your will for us to lose the van.  I don't believe at all that it's your will for us to even owe a dime on either one.  What would you have us do?  What direction do we start heading in?  Where is a job for David?  Where are the kids that I'm to babysit?  Would you please show me?

No comments:

Post a Comment