Tuesday, December 28, 2010

God is faithful

I don't know how or by what means, but God is going to do some amazing things with our house.

Last night, I took Jacob and Karleigh to see the new Narnia movie.  I dropped them both back off over at my Mom's so Jake could spend the night there again. 

On the way home, I was praying in the spirit and worshipping the Lord.  I asked Him for wisdom and direction/understanding.  I had a little communion thingy in my purse, so prayed over it and took it.  I love communion (side note).  I raised one hand to the Lord and shortly the Spirit was so sweet around me.  It was so amazing.  Peace.  So sweet.  The Lord just amazes me.  And he showed me our house with deep roots under it.  Above the house was the leaves of a plant.  They were huge like Elephant Ears (the plant).  The leaves covered the house with a couple of layers and reached all directions, all around, and touched the ground.  They were a covering like an umbrella, but a couple of layers.

He also spoke to my heart and told me that we would keep kids in the afternoon and evenings.  He would bring them to us.  We are to be in the morning classes, not evening ones.  We were thinking of compromising that and that's not what He'd said for us to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment