Sunday, December 5, 2010

Where to begin?

I have no clue.  I just know that I really want this time in our lives chronicled.

My husband and I started Charis Bible College this past September.  We have seen so many miracles and had so many revelations that it would be a shame not to have them written somewhere.  And I suck at journaling in a notebook, so am gonna give this a shot.  I have another blog, but it's more family stuff.

In order for us to come to school, my husband had to leave his job.  He was a cadet in a police academy, and the academy did not allow him to be involved in another school of any kind.  It would not have been humanly possible anyway - at least not and have kept a family life of any kind.

God has proven faithful along the way.  We are stepping out of the world's kingdom and into the Kingdom of Heaven.  And it's not been without struggles - financial, family, friends - you name it, it's been challenging.  The call on our lives must be pretty big, at least if I can surmise from the size of the target on us. 

As I remember things along the way, I'll be putting them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment