Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Our house

David said when he took a shower the other morning it felt like we'd been given our house all over again.  We have.

Last week, we got a notice from a loss mitigation company that we could do a modification to save our house.  We sent some info to them and then got a little unsure of the whole thing because their wire information was to a person and not a company for their processing fee.  David called the mortgage company and they had never heard of the loss mitigation company before.  The mortgage company also told us that we would need to have filed the info for a modification at least 10 days before it was scheduled to sell.  Ok. 

We had a wonderful New Year's time at our house on Friday night.  It was lots of laughs, communion and some really awesome prayer time.  I spent some time afterward looking up info on foreclosures and the process to see what would happen directly after our house sold.  I needed to know what we needed to tell the kids and if we should start getting ready to move.  During my mini research session, I came across an attorney who had done a question/answer session on a message board.  He said that the owner of the home legally had until the day prior to the sale to make the house current.  Ok.

Saturday night we went to church like normal.  I heard from somebody that they had felt the Lord tell them to bring us current!  Amazing!  God is so great.

Sunday morning we came back to church so both of us could work.  We told Pastor Jeff and he got really excited, of course.  We had met with him during the week prior, so he needed to hear that.

Monday morning, we were trying to get ahold of the mortgage company to find out exactly what needed to be done and who needed to be called.  We got nothing but busy signals.  David called the attorney who was handling the foreclosure and they said that the house was no longer scheduled to sell on Tuesday because there had been a requestion from the mortgage company to stop it so we could modify.  God used that loss mitigation company to put a hold on everything!  Awesome because we couldn't even get through to the mortgage company at this point.  The attorney said that they could actually take our money and pay it current, but they need to get a statement from the mortgage company in order to do that and it would take four to five days.  They are going to call back.

We went out to breakfast and then ran some errands.  I got an amazing Bible that I have been wanting for a while now.  We also toured the playcare we will be using for Joshua.  I'm so very excited about it.  He is going to love it! 

David had an interview with OfficeMax today, that went well.  He is supposed to hear from their GM on Friday to schedule an interview with him and then see from there. 

I love the Lord with all my heart.  Even when things don't look right.  I am so excited about this amazing journey we are on.  I am so excited about the Kingdom of God.

The Lord showed me that during this process, we have crossed a threshhold.  We are no longer walking in crisis mode.  Our blessings are overtaking us, and we will walk in the blessing from here.  We will be to a point very soon where we will be able to see a need and fill it.  We will be the blessed to work others' miracles for God.  I am so excited and thankful to Him who is and was and is to come.  In Him, I have my life and being.  Thank you, Jesus.  Thank you, Father.  And thank you, Holy Spirit for comforting me, leading me and guiding me into all truth. 

The Lord also showed me that we are the ones who put the value on a miracle.  A $5 miracle is no different to God than a $6000 miracle.  I had head knowledge of that, but it really dropped into my heart through this.  Our miraculous God is truly amazing.  Words escape me.

No comments:

Post a Comment