Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Second Year!!

The only bummer I can see is that David and I can't go together.  I mean, we will from time to time, but it will be rare - like once or twice a month, and always at night.

The school looks great!  We have expanded to add another room.  And the new room will be Second Year's classroom.  I'm so excited!

It's fun to see the new faces of the First Year.  It'll be fun to see how many more are added throughout this week.  There were not as many from last year that moved up as I expected.  It's kinda' sad, really.  Maybe they'll come back, we'll see.

Today all we really did was registration stuff and get our syllabus for the first term.  It was good to see the ones that were there and I was really surprised at the ones who weren't.  I can't see any other options but to be there for two more years.  It just doesn't make any sense to not go.  But everybody's different.

It's going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment