Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm trying.

Our house is full of people.  16 people to be exact.  And they're all staying here.  I love it and hate it all at the same time.  It' hard for me when somebody stays here because I'm a very "in it's place" kind of person.  NOTHING is "in it's place".  I'm trying.  Lord knows I'm trying.  I'm trying to just not pay attention when somebody spills a whole Dr. Pepper on the floor.  Or I pick a for real (HUGE) boogar off the wall.  No kidding.  And there's trash everywhere.  It's awful.  But, I can spend my time walking around cleaning everything up over and over, or I can sit here and blog about it and let everybody else just enjoy themselves with no pressure from me.  I've come a long way.  A really long way.  There was a time when I wouldn't even be able to realistically even see the option of sitting here blogging about it and just leaving it all alone. 

David's family is so very different from mine.  I mean, I know that they're now my family too, but you know.  I'm just stressed out a bit.  And I'm frustrated with David.

No comments:

Post a Comment