Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Renewing my mind

God is renewing my mind to food!  I had considered it before, but He really is.  I saw it very clearly yesterday at Aldi.

When I shop now, I read everything.  I put so many things back because they were so unhealthy - so many things that I've been buying for my family for a long time.

I think I'm about to end up at the Whole Foods Market for quite a few things.  We are going to be moving away from alot of dairy products.  We won't be consuming near the gluten we were. 

I'm simply amazed.

I don't even know what week I'm on with this diet, but it's not really a diet anymore for me.  It's now a way of life.  It was the right time for me to be doing this. 

This doesn't mean that my kids won't get to have pizza or ice cream from time to time, but they will definitely be the treats they are supposed to be and not the norm!

No comments:

Post a Comment